With more than 20 years of experience in the dermatology field, Dr. Seidenberg treats a wide range of dermatology conditions, whether your needs are medical or cosmetic in nature. We take the time to offer every patient a full skin examination. Our general dermatology services include treatment of acne, rashes, eczema, cysts, boils, warts, molluscum, STDs, psoriasis contact dermatitis, and hair and nail conditions. We provide skin cancer screenings, skin biopsies, mole removal, skin cancer treatments and second opinions. Dr. Seidenberg offers a variety of cosmetic dermatology services to repair and rejuvenate your skin, including Botox® Cosmetic, chemical peels, as well as a wide range of cosmetic fillers, including Juvéderm®, Radiesse®, Restylane and Sculptra®. We commonly remove benign growths, moles, and skin tags. Every procedure is performed by Dr. Seidenberg. STDs are actually very common and are treated in an educational, non-judgmental, and reassuring manner.
At Our Office:
- Every visit and every procedure will be with me; you won't be pawned off to a P.A. or moonlighting resident.
- I do not have a "skin care line". You will be prescribed real medication, not some repackaged cosmeceutical.
- I will explain all of your treatment options, not just the ones I perform. If needed, I will refer you to a colleague.
- I appreciate the cost of healthcare and provide medication samples and coupons when available.
- We try to inform you in advance of any procedure that may not be covered by your insurance.
Most patients in our office were referred by another patient or their Primary Care Physician. Please bring your referring doctor’s contact information so we may send him/her a consultation letter of your visit.
Request an appointment online or call us today at 212-421-SKIN (7546) to set up a consultation with Dr. Seidenberg.